Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

1st Observation

Date: 9/8/22 Time: 5:41-6:23 Climate conditions: Sunny, not too humid, a little breeze but a good calm temperature.  Temperature: 76 degrees  Length of day: 7:16am-8:06pm These are the 3 plants I decided to observe and take data for.  I will take a little bit of soil each time I visit and will see how it affects the plant over time.  Few moments of awe and stewardship:  -I felt a lot of awe when I was just sitting and listening to all the natural sounds that were happening around me. The weather was perfect to be outside and everything looked so beautiful with the sunlight in the background.  -I saw stewardship from the trails and the boardwalks that were built to preserve the wildlife. There were marked trails all over to make sure that people were not stepping on habitats. 

5th Observation

Date: November 14, 2022 Time: 3:51pm-4:17pm Climate Conditions: cold, small amount of wind, snowing Temperature: 36° Length of Day: 7:34am-5:21pm Changes: The temperature has drastically dropped all the way to snowing so the plants were effected by that. There were now even more leaves on the ground and they were getting a little soggy from the snow.  Pictures Location: Plant 1:  Plant 2:  Plant 3: Soil Samples:  Sketches Plant/Location I chose to sketch:  Sketch: 

2nd Observation

Today's information: Time: 6:04pm Date: September 28, 2022  Climate conditions: Very cloudy, small amount of wind  Temperature: 53°F Length of day: 7:38am-7:31pm Changes: The temperature was a lot colder and since it rained yesterday the ground was still wet/damp so the plants recently got a decent amount of water.  Pictures: 1st plant  2nd Plant 3rd plant Location  Soil samples